View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 05:54 PM   #65
The Elusive Spirit
Haunting Spirit

The Elusive Spirit has just left Hobbiton.
Name (that you go by):Katy, Kate, Elanor- only a few, ok, one person calls me that.
Occupation: Secretary at my church on Sat. mornings and of course trying to survive high school!
Future Aspirations: Travel the world and get out of this town! Going to college is a good start, so that’s definitely one.
Goal in life: To not regret my decisions.
Short term goals: Get a C in Pre Calc *cross fingers*, pass my AP History test with at least a 3, do decently on the SAT’s, survive teaching preschool CCD, and learn to write in Elvish *wooot*
Passion: I have a lack of it recently! On second thought, all things Tolkien.

Hobbies: playing hand bells at my church, reading, and making fun collages on walls, doors, notebooks, ect.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Hmmm, I’m generally pretty quiet so nothing.
Fave book: LOTR, Ferenhight 451 (In my opinion a must read for everyone, along with 1984, because it has a good message.)
Fave movies: LOTR all, Space Balls, Saint, Knight’s Tale, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, POTC, Underworld, Sound of Music, Ten Things I Hate About You
Fave sport: Ultimate Frisbee! Gym class is a good time!
Fave store: Target. It rocks!
Fave music: I don’t have a fave, I listen to it all, classical, rock, techno... - check out the Clarks, good stuff and their from “the Burgh” (Pittsburgh for all you who don’t know)
What you can't stand: When people don’t put their turn signals on or put them on as their turning, that dosen’t help! A turn signal is an indicator, please use it as such!
What you plain dislike: Ditto on the 12 year olds acting like their some hot 20 year old, and people (guys) who are immature and inconsiderate.
Who you admire: My mom, Aunts, grandparents and my 5th grade teacher
What you most love to do: Hang out with my sister, and two friends (Beanimer and her sister). We have the most fun together cuz we can just be our selves and we have tones of inside jokes about LOTR.
Your self-confessed flaws: You don’t want to hear them all but a few are: I’m a huge procrastinator, I have very little drive to do anything, and I rarely give 100%.
What intrigues/fascinates you: People, sometimes I hate them but their soooo interesting. I like to listen to different opinions.
What scares you: “A cage. To be behind bars until use and old age accept them, and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire."
Quotation to live by: “Some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end, life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what’s going to happen next. delicious ambiguity” -Gilda Rander

Additional comments: I got silver arrows for my birthday and I feel the need to tell everyone. Kiric is prince of the haflings! And finally, randomness is fun!
The fresh and boundless wood,
And torrents dashed, and rivlets played,
And fountains spouted in the shade.
-Bryant
The Elusive Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote