View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 03:32 PM   #475
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Boro and Legate: would you care, once again, to clearly state why on earth didn't you follow through with your main suspicions (each other) but instead went for your secondary suspicion (Huin)?
Post #195 has my reasoning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Well, if you believe it when I say it, it wasn't conciliation. As I said I still find those your points suspicious, but your responses back gave me a bit of pause. Huey jumped ahead of you the way he hyper zoned in on me after I was focusing in on you.

I don't like the misrepresentation that I ignored his accusation, especially since it ignored my point that I wasn't interested in distractions: See this post
I was responding to Legateto which I was pointing out I wasn't conceding that I thought Legate was guilty, but Huey jumped ahead in my mind, because I thought he was misrepresenting my reasons and said I "ignored" one of his accusations. Which I think is referring to this post:

Quote:
Um... what information?! They're a pair of ordos! The only information they could have is 1) their own beliefs and 2) some arbitrary piece of data from the Mods, selected from a list we've never seen; it would be literally impossible for us to gain information on that from a single vote. The fact that apparently you looked at that and went 'hmm, I bet people are going to try and construct a scheme to utilise this valuable resource' is just... like, did you forget that you didn't manage to kill the Seer, Borowolf?
The smiley to me made it look like it wasn't that serious of a question/accusation, but when he returned to it as a way to find me suspicious and painted my answer as "I'm purposefully ignoring Huey's accusation" that's what set my red flags off.