View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 12:57 PM   #355
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Pio's appearance will be fine. If Gamba were there, he'd probably drop over in admiration.

Would it be easiest if I worked on my part of that meeting and sent it to you in an e-mail. Then you would work your own part in, and then cut and paste it on the thread all at once. What do you think? It might be easier than trying to coordinate times. I too will not be able to do this till late tonight at best.

On Cami (and Rose??)---If there's no possible way to get Cami to the caves, then there's no way. Unfortunately, given her character, she will be of limited use on the actual rescue. She simply doesn't have the skills she would need. She can't even wield a sword. She can shoot a bow, but that's it. And that is probably of little use where she is going.

I know you're having a problem with having too many people jammed up on those first ships. Realistically, if Cami is coming on a ship, and there's no way of getting her into the tombs ahead of time, she should probably be put on the last ship. In fact, she should probably be left behind to take care of the children on the Star, but I think she would be too proud to do that.

Her value to the people in those tombs is as a source of hope. They've been singing those songs for a long time--thousands of years. I imagine a number of them will have a hard time believing that any of this is true or real. Some will be terribly afraid. The educated Eldar will certainly believe, but that is different from the rank and file. But if Nitir were to tell them in person to go and then walk with them down to the Elven ships, they would come with her.

Let me know what you want to do with her.

sharon

[ October 10, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]