View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 10:28 PM   #13
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>(okay, so maybe Gandalf suits my idea of Sir Ian a little better...). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>LOL--mine too--<I>definitely</I>!<BR>Heh--I always like to get a laugh. If I hadn't been so dumbfounded I would have come out with something more to the effect of:<BR><B>"Holy change of roles, Batman!"</B><BR>But this is an LOTR board, and besides, Magneto is Marvel's creation, not DC's....<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Suddenly he stopped as if listening. Frodo became aware that all was very quiet, inside and outside. Gandalf crept to one side of the window. Then with a dart he sprang to the sill, and thrust a long arm out and downwards. There was a squawk, and up came Sam Gamgee's curly head hauled by one ear. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote