View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:59 PM   #1443
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots "What do you remember most about the war?"

I think it's time someone finally added this to their "guess list:"

The Barrow-Wight
  • Species: Opii Biggus Shnozolus "The Common Hefty-nosed Penguin"
  • Habits most of Antartica, eastern Argentina, though he occasionally hops a cab to slip up to Iowa for a wild weekend
  • Diet includes herring, halibut, young sardines, small assorted South Atlantic schooling fish, and Pop Tarts
  • Nesting season is in early June. Mating behaivor is mystery since he is a discreet embarrassed animal.
  • When he is not feeding or caring for his young, he enjoys skinny-dipping, long hot baths, reminising about the 1960s, foot massages, listening to Moody Blues records until late at night with the lights out.
  • Fairly liberal minded, he would be driving an used Volvo if he could reach the pedals.
  • I won't mention his pecuilar tastes in television.
  • Conclusion: The Hefty Nosed Penguin is gentle, easily influenced, yet not overly sensitive. He has a pleasant dispositon, is generally optimistic, and a welcome member of the Animal Kindom, even though he eats crackers in bed.

I hope you find this more amusing than insulting Mr. Wight.

Last edited by Morai; 11-11-2005 at 10:43 AM.
Morai is offline   Reply With Quote