View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 05:59 PM   #238
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Leaf Anyways!!!

So, if y'all can speak your mind on this, and act on this (anytime when you are around)?

I think we should:

1. Make a shortlist of candidates for our vote. (Multiple names because what if we pick X and then X says "hey I'm a Seer".) We can start with putting Lhuna there as one, since both me and Mac seem to think it a decent idea. (Anyway obviously, we need to coordinate and all cast our actual vote for the same person... I hope it's obvious why.)

2. Decide on a time when we cast our votes. (Sometime after we've all had the chance to make the input and still enough before our DL to actually cast our votes. I mean we don't really need to set a time, but we just should make sure we have enough time to all be around between our decision and the actual DL.) I, for instance, after some ten hours from now, could be around basically more or less all the time, to a degree. I should be able to steal myself at least some time during the last hour before the DL for sure.

3. Before the time decided in step (2.), pick one person form the shortlist made in (1.) and cast the actual votes. (No, really?)

4. Generally otherwise talk about stuff, any ideas, suspicions, questions... and have a good time.

Public service announcement end. Farewell, comrades?

EDIT: see ya posting, folks. Good. But it's seriously 3 AM here, so I'm gonna reply anything more complicated... when I have... braaaaaains... but good to hear people can be around at DL, and stuff... See you around!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote