View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 05:42 PM   #233
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, apologies for having spammed with some posts, but hey, at least they are short. I'll absolutely impose a limit on myself not to write my classic long posts here at least. Oh look, three lines already just explaining what I'm not gonna do. Four lines now. Ok, enough.

Just a remark:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Anyway, the whole discussion of my attitude about "Sally the hunter" is pretty theoretical. You have to understand I was 90% sure she was a wolf. 90% of my brain was "I don't trust her, I don't trust her, I don't trust her let's kill her". The remaining 10% was "but ok what if she is actualy the hunter? what then?" and my brain's answer was "well it's just gonna be fun and it would be epic if she stabbed a wolf". I will readily admit that I was arguing for lynching a potential hunter making sense just because I wanted to get Sally lynched because I was convinced she was a wolf, not the hunter, so I kinda twisted my whole logic around that. I see I'm still doing it to a degree...

You don't need to tell me I was wrong about Sally, and that I was stupid, and that I literally pressed my fellow villagers to lynch our hunter. I perhaps ignored whether it's strategically wise because I was too blinded by my conviction that Sally was bluffing. So yes, I shot us in the foot a little, and you can be angry and frustrated about that, but I truly thought I was doing what's best for the village.
This makes me 90% think Lommy is innocent. There was a time I was veeeeeery suspicous of her and Lottie, but it changed later. Also incidentally pretty much agree with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Also I'm just gonna say that personally I think Lottie's "oh please Sally don't hunt me I'm innocent!!!" looks pretty innocent (especially paired with her Huey vote). I mean I guess she might be a brilliant wolf, but my infamous logic tells me she's unlikely to be one.
Zil, on the other hand, is shady as Ephel Dúath in early autumn. He's horribly inquisitive and been so before, but the whole playing style... like I said, on first Day I even didn't realise how much he posted.

Anyways. I am soon going to bed, but before I go, I will repost some clearly formulated list of what I reckon we should think about so it's easily visible and so that any of you who are around when I'm asleep can take that into account (or at least those innocent of us, anyway )...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote