Old 11-13-2004, 09:08 AM   #28
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Boots Incoming: Sick-weirdo-priest..

Hi! This looks great: the game itself and the characters so far!! :-D

Applying for male priest:

His name is Tarkan. (It’s a Turkish name, but your descriptions reminded me so much of middle-east/Asian (Turkey, being half European and half Asian) culture and society that I hope a Turkish name will do. If not, I’ll edit.)

He is a very skinny man. He has long arms and legs; he's tall like a tree. He has greasy, black hair, which reaches him to the lower half of his back. Sometimes he binds in into one single plait. Turkan’s face bears some very unusual features. He has large, dark rings under his black-grey eyes. His hooked nose is long, and ends with a huge tip and two big holes: his nostrils. He's quite pale, which gives him the look of being seriously ill at all times. In addition to this, his face bears features of the feminine kind; the high cheek bones, the smooth skin and the thin blood-red lips. But even though he might appear feminine, he is a true man in heart. ( ) He is the King's half-brother, and nothing tempts him more than power; the throne. He wants it, and he wants it badly.

The King has been asked by several of his nobles to erect a new temple in the city to the honour of Rea. This party hopes that such a temple will help their cause to have the sky god worshipped above Rhais, the goddess of the earth.

As a Priest, he is very religious, but he has always favoured Rea over Rhais. Naturally, he would be delighted if the King would build a new temple; even more so, if he was to be the upper priest in the temple. Since Tarkan has lost faith in the goddess of earth, Rhais, this new temple would be a good opportunity for him to get Rea's aid in achieving his goals...

ii) For the last few years there have been calls for a law that would limit the term of service of any Avari in a royal posting to ninety-nine years. There are many amongst the nobility who feel that too many of the highest positions in the kingdom are closed to humans by the immortals who currently occupy them. Does the player?s character think that such a law would be just?

He does not support such a law. Men are weak, Avaris are not. As simple as that..

iii) The King has yet to declare his heir. Does the player?s character think that it should be the King?s son, who is the younger child, or should the King choose his daughter, in which case the noble she is promised to in marriage will rule?

King Faroz heir will certainly not be the son, Tarkan will see to that. He wants the King to announce the daughter (if not himself.. ) to be his heir, so that the man she marries will be set to rule. Tarkan has himself grown quite fond of the little princess, and in the sick mind of his, he is planning to marry her, hopefully with the King’s support...

I hope this lil' weirdo is sick enough for you, Fordim. Hehe. Nah, joking. I hope he will do. I already have quite a few plans for this man, which I hopefully will get the opportunity to add later on.

Cheers,
Nova