View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 02:17 PM   #181
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
Nameses

Thorongil ... I'd go with ... sandy blonde hair which you don't comb. It's messy. You're not overly tall or short ... probably wear polo shirts.

Meneltarmacil rocks glasses ... wire-frame maybe ... I'm not sure of that ... but it seems likely. He's probably got a square build ...

Feanor ... I take back the Orly-Bopper statement. After all, I believe that you're 5' 4"-ish, have dark brown hair which isn't especially long or short, have brown eyes and are waaaaaaaaaaaay too enthusiastic about education. You like art ... and appreciate people who do better on a whim than your own good stuff. You're president of your class, a National Honor Society member, and are a workaholic.

Did I hit close?

But then, Feanor ... you're description of me WAY back couldn't be further from the truth. It seemed sort of gothy and brooding. I don't brood that much. But my Lit teacher told me I remind him of a male Emily Dickinson ... I bet she didn't watch as much TV as I do.

Any more is gonna require some close reading of previous posts ...
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote