View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 08:03 AM   #41
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Carrun, Himaran,

Welcome back! Himaran - if you need a post pasted in, just put it on the discussion thread or send it to Pio or myself by pm.

OK.....Cami emerges from reading ancient, dusty pages of this RPG trying to figure out this location thing out.....

When they kidnapped Fosco, Nuru said this:

Bill Ferny sat impatiently, waiting for Stoatie. They had moved their hideout from Stoat's cottage to a place a little ways out of the village of Scary.

When Mithadan and Bird went to spy on Ferny, they said this:

Mithadan and Bird packed their things and took to the road a day after arriving in Bree. After some inquiries, they determined that Ferny's plantation lay outside Bree's fence to the south and east of Bree-Hill. They passed quickly through the town and exited by the east Gate keeping to the road initially. Though there would likely be a cart path to the plantation, they chose to leave the road to do some scouting about.

I guess we can assume four things then:

1. The original hideout was in Stoatie's cottage. (post of 4/11)

2. By the time Fosco was nabbed, it had moved to Scary. (post of 4/11)

3. By the time Mithadan and Bird went out to do their spying, the set-up and the kidnapped children had again moved to a large plantation south and east of Bree Hill. (post of 5/14) This is where the twins are being taken.

4. The ransom note will specify that Frodo and Sam be dropped off at the Three-Farthing Stone which is a different location than where the twins are being taken. (Nuru's note on the discussion thread)

Pio and everyone, is that right? I will do my post this afternoon based on that information unless I hear otherwise (in which case I'll be happy to edit).

Cami

[ July 01, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]