View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #80
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
*looks at watch* - One... two, and three. Right on schedule.

I was wondering when you'd immediately add me to the evil list. Tisk, tisk, Aganzir you're growing a bit forgetful. Or is it just because you remembered you'll never let poor Radagast rest?
I know I have serious traumas and I'm working on them, I really am! But this time only your role tempted me to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I did read the votepost Nogrod, and there's nothing forced about it. It looks more like Kitanna found something she thought is suspicious and thus voted for Nerwen.
I think the tone is somehow apologetic or over-explanatory. But I'm not too concerned about her because her posting looks more innocentish otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
much like Maglor's wife observed in Legolas after he swallowed his own hand and turned into a werewolf.
Have you been reading some fanfic of your own writing?

There's something that is bugging me about Rikae right now. Today seems to be one of those days I can't find proper reasons for my thoughts, but something makes me uneasy. I don't know... She looks like she was weaving a complicated web with truth and lies shattered all around. That's the best I can explain the feeling.
Or making shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Why Sixth? I know he has only posted once but he wasn't entirely IC?
I assume you were asking this from me, but I'll answer even if you weren't.
He had one IC joke in his first (and only) post, and then he accused Nerwen, half-jokingly and also with IC reasons. Wolves often throw random suspicion around and wait for someone to carry it on. That's why I'm also suspicious of Nerwen.
Out of those who have posted little and mostly in character, he's the most suspicious.

edit: xed with sally and Mith