View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 02:35 PM   #465
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Just for clarification I do not remember that. I have vague memories of playing before. For what it’s worth I can’t retract but reading everything today something isn’t sitting right. I was less sure today than yesterday and should’ve held my vote. While I was 70-80% sure pitch was wolf that more like a coin flip now. Mostly because I can see how an innocent would follow Sally’s little breadcrumbs.
Don't you even remember the game when both of us revealed as Seer and your packmates couldn't kill me without blowing your cover? Oh, and there were two Rangers too! (That's not the one I meant though, just fond memories.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Is it me or is there a lot of theory packs about Me, Pitch, and Boro and a couple that toss Legate or Lommy with someone else. But no one is talking about the possibility of Lommy/Legate everyone’s making decent point but that possibility seems to be missing. I dunno that’s weird to me. Maybe I missed it.
No, it's not just you. Wouldn't that be convenient, for once not to have to hide their werewolfing from each other?

Mind you, that would mean both of them pushed the Huiwagon to save sally. That would be a pretty brazen concerted action from a pair of wolves. I need to go back and look at what happened there.