View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 08:43 AM   #191
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Himaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Himaran
Ok: Here is a schedule for half of the remaining part of the game. I figure that if I reveal it to you now, you will be better able to post without having to wait for me to confirm something.

Rhunians:

Go to your leaders and report that you found an extraordinary large catch.
While you are giving your report, guards come and say that the catch has entered the cave system.
Your leaders decide: "Let them come deeper, farther."

Prisoner:

Hear's odd sounds.
Suddenly, a group of travelers breaks through your door.

Dwarves/Travelers:

Stumble around caves.
"This seems to be a door."
They break through it, only to find Arvedui III's character

Rhunians:

"They have broken into the hushed room!" (where catches are kept). "We can no longer wait."
The Rhunians (maybe twenty or so) hurry through the tunnels, heading for the prisoner's room.

Dwarves/Travelers/Prisoner:

"Something approaches."
"Stand ready, weapons out!"
Bali and Haenir shove the door back into place and brace it with two rocks.
The elf (I can never remember his name!) draws back two shafts. Hatchets are readied.
Then the dwarves hear noises behind them, they start to turn...
"Hold fast! Bali shouts. "It may be a trick - they will come. Durin, see if anything is there." And nothing is.

Rhunians:

The door won't budge. They bring in a small trunk, and pound it against the stone a few times. It collapses.

General Battle Scene: Anyone can post at this time.

The outcome is. Several dwarves are injured (not seriously), and everyone survives. About five Rhunian's die, and they retreat into the tunnels.

[b]Please: to make this go smoothly, take a section - one or two lines - and write about it from your characters point of view. If we all take bits and pieces of this IN ORDER, you won't all have to wait around for me to tell you what to write.

From now on, it is your responsibility as players to move the plot along. I will motivate, and post as well - But not five times in a row.

Lets Move!

Himaran