View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004, 07:14 PM   #97
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perky Ent
Nice one Fordim....wait a minute? Didn't you already have a title? Did you change titles, or have I been drinking too much ent draught?
Too much Ent draught, m'lad.

I must admit that, when I had very few posts, I was much concerned with a future PT, but then, when the PM came today, I had forgotten about it. I also regret to say that I forgot Fordim's fabulous title suggestion (which will remain unmentioned). Now, I merely have what I have. I'm rather fond of it, though.

I always liked the alliteration fad in PT's. Many just struck me as neat. The only one I've EVER had to consult a dictionary about was Diamond18's 'Eidolon of a Took.' To this day 'Desultory Dwimmerlaik' is one of my favorites. I can't remember who it was that had 'Folly of Starlight' but I really like that one.

Fordim, is it just me, or did we both get titled on the same day? I didn't see your 'Gibbering Gibbet' before today, and I got mine via PM this morning. Seeing your title makes me think of Saruman's speech in The Voice of Saruman. I always enjoyed that, because I'm so attached to that polychromatic Istar.

P.S. Son of Numenor, kudos on being the first person in a long time to have a PT before reaching 500 posts. I can only assume that you have it because you're technically a mod, but I must admit that I like it, and can't hide the greenery in me. Mea culpa.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies

Last edited by Kransha; 08-22-2004 at 07:18 PM.
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote