View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #2718
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Lhuna, here is the timeline I put up after Elempi came back:

August 9, Saery and Eodwine married.
October 9th, Eodwine falls ill.
October 10th, the three significant lords of the Middle Emnet come to Scarburg. They refuse to recognize Saeryn's and Thornden's authority and don't pay taxes, but offer to give a gift so they can survive the next month...how kind.
November 10, Degas comes back into town. (Post 506)
November 11, Lord Athanar and his entourage comes to Scarburg. (post 509)

On November 12, Erbrand gets into a fight with Scyrr, thinks he kills him (but doesn't quite) and flees. Lithor meets him on his way out and decides to go with him, and so deserts. The rest of the day was spent looking for them, and now that they haven't been found, Athanar is sending word to King Eomer and in the mean time, is going to go and deal with the stiff-necked landlords.

Is that too brief? I can put more detail to things if you want, but I think it's pretty clear cut. Except, what's not so clear, is that people really clashed that first day that Athanar arrived. Two fights broke out, one between Matrim and Aforglead and one between Javan and Aedre (Lord Athanar's daughter), Saeryn was ousted from her place of lady of the hall by Athanar's wife Wynflaed, Athanar proclaimed his eorlship by providing a paper showing the king's decree, and Lithor managed to insult Athanar by a comic speech that Athanar did not approve of. So, yeah, that day of their arrival was really busy and didn't work out too smoothly.