View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 09:52 AM   #93
Findegil
King's Writer

Findegil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Posted by Arvegil145:
Quote:
Well, since I'm still working on the First Age stuff, I'll have to think about the outline for the Second and Third Age when I get to that part, which will be pretty soon.
That is how we sought about it as well, so in our case we were sure that it would take a long time to finish the first age stuff. (And seeing how long the project has been idle lately, I have some boubt if we will ever come to that point.)

Posted dy Arvegil145:
Quote:
Also, I have finished the "Athrabeth", and was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I start a thread on the changes I have made (though, admittedly, there aren't that many).
I at least would like that. Please keep copy right rules in mind and post only as much text as is neccessary to understand where and what you changed. And please do us the favor to discuss the reasons for the changes you introduced and the sources from which you took your additions.

Posted by Arvegil145:
Quote:
Concerning the "Tale of Adanel". I was wondering if maybe it would be better if it is inserted inside the main body of text, after Finrod questions Andreth if there might be any tales from the early days of Men.
Better in which way? I can in the moment only think of astehic values of the text that might give a reason for such a change, but if you read our rules such reason are not considered. But the incooperation of these texts were not yet discused in any way, and therefore it might be that we find out that your are right and the way to include the tale of Adanel is to lift it to the main text.

Respectfuly
Findegil
Findegil is offline   Reply With Quote