View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:57 PM   #1276
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I hope I didn't totally kill the momentum. Just as long as it's not me doing something very wrong and it's simply that people are busy...or not interested? Have things gone totally stale? (Personally, I know it was difficult for me and rather daunting to try and come back to things after so long...) Is there any way to fix staleness?

Or is it just plain people are busy? Cause I definitely understand that.

(Once again, this is not a prod! Nooo way.)

Anyway, we're actually rather close to a point where we can wrap up a 'Part 1' like we talked about - if that's still something everyone wants to do. Really we *could* do so in just a few more posts...though of course it would be nice to give everybody a chance to get in on the action here.

I see the (new) decision to let the Orcs go as pretty much just the former-slave's/Mordorian's decision, and I see it as more of a quiet consensus than the earlier debate concerning the orcs' fate. Any opinions on that? Any ideas in general about how to handle that, where to go now?

Is there anything (else) anyone wants to accomplish before we wrap up a Part 1?

If we do continue to move slowly but surely toward wrapping up, perhaps we could have a 'save' spot or two put in in case people want to get their characters involved(-ish)? I don't want to cut people out of the 'end' here completely because they can't post in the (at all) near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilde
I did so like the recognition of the pitfalls of pride . (Sorry, bad pun.) And the hint that it is a trait shared by more than just orcs.
Hehe. Well thank you, but Nogrod was the one who set that theme up very nicely!