View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #1271
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Don't want to be picky or anything, was just feeling that leaving the humans out completely is a little much. And that being forced to work together is better for relations than the orcs doing all the work.
But wasn't that just what happened? The humans had to help the orcs making the rescue? Ishkur could not have held the rope alone - and I wrote there that some men came helping with it as Gwerr jumped in.

Sorry if I was hasty but I only wanted to get the ball rolling...

But anyone could now write on behalf of the humans involved pulling the rope and seeing people (and the orc-child) to come up from the pit - or standing aside and watching things unfold.

And after all we need to make the two parties to reach their hand over the aisle - and now the orcs have done something of their part and it depends now on how the humans react to it.

But if you Dury think that solution to the problem was too hasty I'm ready to delete it and construct it differently. As I said, I just wanted to make things happen so that we could go forwards.