View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #1247
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, I am definitely going to finish that post I started like...3 months ago. ><

But I have a suggestion for the game in general. I think we should put the game officially 'on hold' (novel idea, eh?), by 'ending' it here as a Part 1. We can maybe make it seem wrapped up a little, if enough of us are able to and still interested, but leave everything sorta hanging as to what's going to happen between the slaves and the Fellowship, and the Orcs.

Then, we can discuss things for plot two, make periodic head-counts as to who is around and still interested, and maybe even bring one or two new players into the game if there is 'room' (there's plenty of room in regards to characters to be had, but obviously there can be too many players).

So kinda starting a new game, but not really. We could start off again with a narrative post (or two, or whatever) kinda bringing everything together from the beginning, and then plunge right back in...or we can just plunge right in from the start. I don't think there's any need for a new thread, unless people might like that (maybe to really make it seem like a fresh start again). I would kinda like to see us post another 400-some posts on our one thread myself...

Of course all of this is subject to mod approval, and Child's approval as game owner, in addition to of course to what all the players want. So...let me know what ya think.

(I guess this is also a sorta unofficial head-count, just to find out the status of people involved. Able to participate or too busy to even think, interested in continuing or not, full of creative energy or not... )

Edit: Holy crap, it was exactly three months ago today I started that post. Wow.

Last edited by Durelin; 05-28-2008 at 06:45 PM.