View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 04:05 AM   #463
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Tolkien

This night I dreamt that I was to meet Abers in Skovlunde, Denmark. I knew that she was due to arrive a day before we were going to meet. I decide to send her an SMS and to do that I have to go into a phone booth next to the train station, just I have send it a person looks down on me from the station and cries out "Abercrombie of Rohan !" I of cours goes to check out who this person is. It turns out to be on of Abers friends who looks very much like JennyHallu, she tells me that I am allowed to say hello to Abers, but that is that. The reason she gives me is that her and some others have arranged a party for Abers and her boyfriend is going to show up as a supprise. Apparently Abers will go crazy when she see him and therefor I cannot be there.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote