View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 06:30 AM   #456
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba
Dear Doctor dream.

Today, while taking an afternoon sleep (to put off doing revision for a few more minuets) I had an odd dream that has me rather unnerved. I dreamt that I received a PM from the Barrow Wight saying "Your services will no longer be required" and then my account was closed and all my posts deleted. I then found a thread named "petition to get rid of Hookbill" signed by a good many Downers I did not recognise (and some I did ).

Am I going (further) insane?
Nah. A simple nightmare. Fear of ..... life? Since this is a place where you're dead? Or maybe fear of death? You decide. *Dr. Dream shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethberry
It as in dream or as in mud wrestling?
Yes, as in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enca
Saucie showed up in a later part of the dream where were were in some fancy place all dressed up. Of course, Saucie looked nothing like himself, he had very white hair and looked rather haggard and quite unshaven. But it was him all the same.
The emblem of authority all haggard and worn. Or else you feel sympathy toward his recent luck in werewolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel
I've had my first Downs Dream-or meta-Dream. Basically I dreamt that I dreamt a dream with weird Celtic imagery involving the Triple Goddess in the form of Diamond, Fea and Jenny, woke up (still in the dream) and decided to submit it to the Barrow-Downs, but then got distracted and swanned about in London for a bit. Then I really woke up.
A dream within a dream with the Three Furies at a safe depth within the second. Obviously, you're dreaming about ATM2. Malfoidacil had better watch out with those three loose.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote