View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 01:23 PM   #446
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Two interesting dreams, one from last night about Feanor and maybe the phantom, one from the night before about morm and LMP and a bit of Fea. Oh, and half an extra dream on LMP.

Firstly, morm, LMP and I were playing a board game. It was a rectangular board, with squares all the way round like a monopoly board, but plainer. LMP rolled a two, went first, and got six men to put on a square. His were black, I believe, and may have been orcs. I only got three, mine were red. Morm also got five or six after that, and his were black.

We played a bit, but then morm and LMP had a massive argument about some sort of rule. They both walked off in a strop.

I reconciled them by shouting at them about how stupid they were being. I pointed out that they were two of the cleverest Barrow Downers and they were arguing over an infantile game - pointing to the box cover, with ages 3-5 years written on it.

I got them to make up, but then Fea came onto the scene. She said I'd dealt with them all wrong. I'd put too much emphasis on flattery - telling them how clever they were - and that it would be better to emphasise their idiocy.

Then we all sat around and talked. We discussed dinosaurs, and I said I did a good diplodocus impression. I didn't want to do it in front of LMP and morm because I thought it would be too embarassing, but then I did it anyway.

All of which tells me I fear looking juvenile around the more seniour BDers. Which is piffle, of course, because otherwise Mew wouldn't be in my avatar, and I wouldn't advertise my Peter Pan Complex. Who knows, maybe subconsciously I want to be taken more seriously?

My next half-dream was, I believe, unconnected to the above, though I dreamt it the same night. LMP had basically completely vandalised and trashed a train so it was taken off the rails. Naughty man.

Next is the Fea dream. She came to England for five days. She came and visited my house to say hi to me, which was cool. She also met my dad, though initially I hid her from him, as he didn't know she was here or who she was.

After that, we went in a car with her friend from America and two other people - one may have been the phantom - to a car garage. We needed tokens for the car to be fixed, and her friend gave us envelopes. We opened them, but we didn't have adequate tokens.

Then tp (if it was him) pulled out a special token. For some reason it was controversial as it gave him some sort of power over us, but it was necessary for the car to be fixed or whatever was happening.

Then I remember Fea and friend deciding to drive up to Nottingham for a party as it was cheaper than London for a night out.

The last part reflects my thoughts on Uni, and the tokens reflects Subway tokens my friends are all obsessed with - get 6 tokens and you get a subway for a quid. The rest is probably 'cos I talk to Fea too much.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote