View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 02:52 PM   #329
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
++ Nogrod
Roa has brought very good points against him and I won't bore you by restating everyone now, but here are the reasons I have decided to pick Nogrod over Oddwen today.

1) His attack on Loki began early, suggesting Loki may have been speaking the truth about being changed from a wolf to an innocent and if that's true Nogrod's response to plant doubts about Loki early is reasonable.
2) His tactics seem to have changed today and he says he does that every game, but I don't recall past Nogrod's doing that. Maybe he speaks the truth or maybe he was an innocent yesterday and needed to change tactics.
3) He says the EW would refrain from picking someone like him because he is loud. That type of statement had me questioning Loki yesterday. Only for Loki it was why he would be picked not why he wouldn't be picked. Everytime someone uses that defense red flags go up all over my mind.
4) He restates the same thing often. Not a bad thing, but often times that is all he adds to the discussion and is giving us nothing new to look at. That doesn't seem like a very Nogrod thing to do, considering past Nogrod's have gotten angry with others for doing just that.