View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 02:47 PM   #328
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well. Oddwen is kind of a hard one. So few posts and so many amazing things.

#44 Basic in-character stuff
#97 Says
Quote:
:"referring to our 'lorebooks' isn't going to help us much, only confuse us"
, Says will not vote on DAY1!

#262 Points out that the wolves don't know each other - and would like to the wizards done away with...
#264 Votes Lalaith (mentioning in character stuff + Spawns points on her)

If someone would be a quiet wolf trying to stay in the shade, this would be the way it would be looking alike? Who would go on voting with these grounds if there were bigger rows around (especially Roa is making a good work on this, I admit)

So basically: unhelpful with four posts with very little to say. And when she says something, it's against our common good (not looking at the lorebooks, wizards done away with before we have the gifteds,...) And voting with very little reassoning on DAY2, in this kind of a talkative village!

I would say, that she looks suspicious.

I'll try to have some time with Roa now - and she clearly tries to twist my words again as to more likely defend myself against her than to see her own posting. She's intelligent, I know she is. And as she has spent all the time attacking me, there probably is very little substance of her own in the posts. A very wise wolf-tactics that as well. And with the arguments so far, she could always start tomorrow by apologizing, that she was wrong...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote