View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 08:36 PM   #513
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Of Fingon and Maedhros

It's out of the system. Edited, musiced, and even videoed. Maedhros and Fingon are alive.

I couldn't resist looking up what artwork people made for that scene. There are some really nice pictures out there, so then obviously I had to make a video, and therefore re-download Movie Maker (which I've last used back in like grade 5 to make stupid videos using Paint with the rest of my class during Computers and Technology class). Of note, apparently the new version doesn't allow you to save progress on the project unless you pay, and you lose all your work after you export the video. It also refused to animate some of the pictures for no explicable reason. Anyway, I found some very nice artwork, but also unwittingly discovered this whole genre of F+M romantic fanfic art, which I had no desire of seeing ever. Lesson: mind where you tread on the internet.

So now that I've dedicated the last two free-ish days entirely to this and exhausted myself trying to work the tech, it's now officially out of my system, and I am back to Zonging in peace. Actually, this singing was not too bad, I think my voice is nearly back. That might mean Elf Choir soon (next week?).