View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:59 AM   #316
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Absolutely, and I agree with waiting and seeing. I think following Mac's plan (and not Mediumming anyone, to tell them we have no known wolf) is a plausible Plan C, but I think we can do better.

My Plan A would be to follow the Mac plan, but with a wolf as the target of the Medium's vote. So Nilp , Brinn , or maybe Mac - whichever votes for a likely wolf. The main issues here are a) they might not vote that way, and b) we'd be deliberately lying to the village.

Plan B would be to ignore the Mac plan entirely and just Medium someone voting for a probable wolf. This gives us the highest chance of affecting today's lynch, but would be wildly misinterpreted if the villagers buy into Mac's plan. We'd definitely want to avoid Mediumming Pitch, Sally, or Lommy, since those three would 'implicate' a known innocent.

hS
They'd better not hold off on voting until the last ten minutes, or we'll never be able to sort through all the ramifications in time.