View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #233
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I seem to be soo after the track right now... sorry. But here's my thoughts based on my earlier analysis - and taking into account that Roa was innocent...

It's hard to say anything of yesterDay's voting as we do not know who is innocent and who is not. And I must say I still have a hard time believing Roa was innocent. Anyway, if it's anything bad or stressing, I wish you all the best Roa!

But as we need to take what is told to us as given then some adjustments are in place then - and I need to rethink some of my suspicions.

Looking at my analysis back there then... in the order of suspicion - which does not mean anything more but my feeling right now. We have a Day ahead still and the views will chance with the posting - and the order is not a fixed thing and clear to me, I could have put many people on different places. But you'll get the basic idea...

Pitch I have really hard times with. His vote is bandwagonish and he sure is careful not to suspect anyone - on the contrary he seems to put a lot of effort to look like he's discussing people but ending up round and about with everyone. Also turning his openly stated reasons (mainly borrowed from others) into just "bad-vibes" looks bad. Mac and Pitch are not both wolves.

Mnemo is a most reasonable person and seems to understand a lot. But she is a bit too nice to everyone carefully not suspecting anyone openly. Her vote was a bit dubious as she first said she would see which one of the two (Pitch / Inzil) would be more probably garnering more votes and then she just tells us she flipped a coin to vote for Zil.

Lommy can be seen to try and save Mac... her kind of half-hearted point about "Mac's last post not looking too good either" at the end of yesterDay looks like a wolf on wolf thingy (making the suspicion but taking care make a crucial vote against her mate). But she's consistent and follows the dynamics in a perfect fashion... too good to be a wolf?

Mac voted to save himself but his lists and overall being looks pretty suspicious, careful not to suspect too many people, careful to suspect only those who have been suspected already...

Bes looks pretty bad but it might be newbieness as well. Putting Mac into the lead might not be a coincidence - but it could be as well. A newbie will not receive my vote on the first Day someone is going to get killed but I do wish he would get more talkative toDay.

Brinn sounds like reason itself. Which makes me worry knowing what she can accomplish... but with her I'd look for the voting record after a few Days.

Nienna puts Zil level with Mnemo and Mac. I don't see a good case there but willing to save Mnemo and / or Mac -which is totally understandable if you feel like it - but still her vote on Zil looks to me quite odd.

Lottie made a good enough entrance but where did she disappear? Heh I should have to move you up on my list a fair deal after seeing your last post I actually understood nothing about (sorry, English isn't my first language so you can forget the niceties).

Greenie I might think more innocentish than not as her reasoning for Mnemo looks more or less like my own... although I get the feeling she picks her instead of me because analysing me would be a too big a work!

Nerwen voted for Mac in the end - presumably thinking she was making the difference... a bit uptight thisd time around but it's hard to say whether it means anything...

Morsul looks to me more innocent than not.

Shasta I'm a bit baffled about. His willingness to remake the Shasta - Eomer row looked somehow fabricated (even if it was just making fun). His choice of Zil I would like to hear more about.

Sally is hard to assess as she has said basically nothing. It's always nice to hear you are trusted by someone even if that person thinks you weird. But that might go either way. Can't blame her on her vote on Roa though.

Inzil voted to save himself, looks pretty reasonable otherwise. His first "list" was a futile one but I can't see why you people jump on that alone. Why is it that as he happend to suspect Mac so many of you jump on him?

Eomer looks too darn reasonable.. so I tend to trust him even if the little noise behind my neck says don't. But really, he has been the most rational and decent person around.

Boro seems to make sense and stand independently. I like that.

Can't put into the format:

Wilwa – not seen her
Trom – too much newbie-bussiness

EDIT: seen Wilwa... but will comment only after waking up... as with anything written the last hour or something...

And X'äd with a host of posts...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote