View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #230
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Yep, that was me, and for the reasons stated above. (The other lynchee was Zil, unsurprisingly.)
Good times, that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I mean I thought Roa was jumping on you to make you look suspicious - and that looked like a targeted thing. But Mac tried to introduce a kind of general "interpretive net" from the basis of which anyone reacting (or not reacting) to you could be said being suspicious (which is not only baseless but also ridiculous).
That's what I meant about Mac. It looked as if he was leaving an opening to suspect any of those people he mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
You misunderstand me. I didn't mean that I had posted better stuff before, but that Inzil seemed to be doing the "looking helpful without being helpful" thing. (That's just what I thought then.)
I hate to further abuse a dead and gently rotting horse, but Mac, if your post wasn't 'better', how in blazes was mine more suspicious? How could the same not be said of you?

x/d with Lottie