View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #217
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Having read the comments so far, I will have a close look at Pitch (others agreed with my concerns) and Mnemo (several good points against her).

Unsurprisingly, there's been a lot of talk about myself. I thought I defended myself sufficiently yesterday already, but I guess I'll revisit it. I hope I'll be able to leave it at that from then on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I can’t see the point of his “how people reacted to Boro” –stuff as it looked like so random…
Here's the simple explanation. As everyone knows, any reasons to suspect anyone are horribly sparse early on Day1. That's why the lists that Inzil and I made were so void of things worthy to be said. The first interesting thing to happen was, well, Boro's statements and the whole lot of reactions to him. I was eager to gather anything remotely meaningful, to find something which enabled me to put some pressure on a few people. Did I expect that short analysis to provide much insight? Not really, but I hoped that it would stir some discussion and that that would provide it (and, yes, people suspecting me for it is valuable, too, at least from my perspective). The fact that it's still being discussed now kind of confirms it.

Did I say simple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
But in that very list, you said:
when the only thing you had posted before that yourself was in-character roleplay.
You misunderstand me. I didn't mean that I had posted better stuff before, but that Inzil seemed to be doing the "looking helpful without being helpful" thing. (That's just what I thought then.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
although I'm curious what you would have considered an innocent reaction to the discussion
After my first list, in the very same post, I also made a list of people who weren't suspicious by their reactions.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote