View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #213
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Mac, I notice I haven't responded to your defense against my 'double standard' accusation yesterDay. OK, so your first list was perhaps marginally more substantial than Zil's, though you still thought it 'pointless' yourself. But in that very list, you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac in #27
Inzil says nothing that tries to look like something. Suspicious. Unfortunately, empirical knowledge tells me that I'm always led to believe he's guilty and then he's not.
when the only thing you had posted before that yourself was in-character roleplay.
OK, that 'suspicion' had an in-built reservation in the next sentence, so I wouldn't have made that much of it, if not for your subsequent wavering.
By the way, I didn't find your position in the Boroversy that suspicious, so far as your defense of Boro goes - although I'm curious what you would have considered an innocent reaction to the discussion, other than simply ignoring it, i.e. staying out of the only substantial discussion there was at the time.
As for the apparent bandwagoning, it irks me myself, as I rather prefer staying out of Day 1 bandwagons. But I had reasons for my vote, which I'd given before, and while they may not have been the best, they haven't really been invalidated since.

But I'd like to avoid tunnel vision and take a closer look at some other people, too. The Zilwagon, which came pretty much out of nowhere in my view, could do with some inspection, for example. Unfortunately it's bedtime again, and worktime after that, so I'll have to postpone it until later in the Day.
See you.