View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #210
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
But I don't see how it does us much good, aside from giving us some non-Gifteds, because what kind of false wolvish idiot would decide to switch strategies like that?
Mostly just wishful thinking on my part . Also when I had that in mind I was thinking of an earlier game when wolf-Mac was in trouble he faked a ranger-claim, and was wondering if Mac is a wolf here, fully aware of possibly getting lynched would he do it again.

It might not prove anything useful, but it does make me less paranoid with considering voting for Inzil and lynching him for real today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Mac (for Inzil 4)
I can’t help suspecting him as we think in many cases the opposite people innocent and I can’t see the point of his “how people reacted to Boro” –stuff as it looked like so random… but his vote is more than understandable (which doesn’t say anything the way or another).
Wait a second...am I seeing a rather major inconsistancy here? Weren't you just going after Roa for her reaction and misrepresentation of what I said? Now you suspecting are Mac for looking the people who reacted, and don't see the point in doing it?