View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #3340
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Question for Nogrod: Is Athanar going to talk to Eodwine soon, and is he going to tell him what Saeryn said in the hallway?
Game-terms: he's not in a rush to do that; he has other worries (the coming winter and the preparations for it) + he thinks Eodwine should have time to settle down himself meeting all his friends etc. without him disturbing it. They'd have time to discuss later...

RL-terms: Squatter, Oddwen, Estelyn, Hookbill, Pitchwife, Shasta, Rikae, Macalaure, Kath & Skip are coming to visit us from Saturday onwards so I have little or no possibility of posting in the near future.

The Mead Hall: We'll have a big banquet in the evening (Athanar would have called for that as soon as he heard Eodwine is coming back) so anything preceeding that should be done now - as I see you're admirably doing. And don't hurry... the reunions are an important part of this story I think.

And I still hope to steal time to post for Stigend and Garstan to approach Eodwine as well.

Dury, Firefoot & Lhuna: so great to see you back onboard! Just love it!