View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 02:48 AM   #3067
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
???

Okay, now that was creepy, if anything. Can anybody explain it to me? Forum server collapse and refreshing with some data getting lost, or what?

I am referring to the fact that I have posted here and on the game thread yesterday, like, maybe 9 PM my time (or somesuch), and now both the posts are gone AND my PM which I sent to LMP is gone as well from my "sent mail" box? Likewise, Foley had commented on my post alter then, and this post is nowhere to be seen as well... what the heck happened? (And I notice, as I have changed my signature at that time - or actually several hours later, it went also back to what it was before, so I'm really suspecting some server-down thingy?)

Anyway, to sum up (in a very abbreviated way) what I have said in my post:

- I agree with what was said about handling timeline outside Scarburg, hopefully however now we don't intend to leave Scarburg much for some time now.

- In my post, I am bringing back the issue with Thornden-Coen, also just reminding Dury and Foley if they wanted to do something about that, now that the party is back...

- LMP, at some point (sooner or later), I would like Hilderinc to approach Falco, if you wish, we could maybe make a co-post out of it. I have also sent you a PM about it, but since it has disappeared from my PM box, not sure if it reached you - please let me know if you received my PM or not. If not, I will write and send to you a new one.

Gah, this just really annoys me. I am at least glad that I am saving posts I write on the game thread to my computer, so that it's not lost. Thus, reposting it rightaway.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories