View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 02:07 PM   #191
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

ty NP and Oddwen.

Council of Elrond

Elrond: Welcome Frodo. Let me introduce you to the other members, starting from left to right. You already know Gandalf, then there's Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, and Boromir.

Boromir: I'm just here for the refreshments.

Frodo: Who are all these other people?

Elrond: Oh they are just random Elves, Dwarves, and Men, from various places of Middle-Earth.

[Random Elves, Dwarves, and Men, look on and nod head in approval.]

Elrond: Strangers from distant lands. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-Earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom. Bring forth the ring Frodo.

[Frodo sets Ring on stone pedestal. Random Elves, Dwarves, and Men, look on and nod head in approval.]

Boromir: Ooooh, give me the Ring. I want it.

Gandalf: Sit Boromir!

[Boromir sits.]

Elrond: You only have one chance...The ring must be destroyed.

[Random Elves, Dwarves, and Men, look on and nod their heads in approval.]

Gimli: Then what are we waiting for!

[Gimli spins into a kung fu leap and tries to chop the Ring in half with his axe. But fails and falls on his butt.]

Elrond: What are you stupid! Dwarves of all people should know you can't chop a piece of gold in half!

Boromir: Let's get some refresments...and continue this crap later.

Elrond: The Ring must be destroyed! It must be taken...

[Aragorn cuts Elrond off.]

Aragorn: Ya, ya, before you go into one of your monologues, we get it, the ring must be destroyed.

[Random Elves, Dwarves, and Men, look on and nod their heads in approval.]

Boromir: Ok! How about we do this! Give me the ring! And let's get them refreshments!

Gandalf: Don't make me get the whip Boromir.

[Boromirs sits]

Legolas: Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond just said! The Ring must be destroyed!

Aragorn: Thank you Captain obvious.

Gimli: I will be dead before I see the ring in the hands of the Elf.

Boromir: Give me the Ring! Problem solved!

Gandalf: Sit Boromir!

[Boromir sits]

Frodo: I will take it....I will take it.... I WILL TAKE IT!

Elrond: Didn't have to say it three times you know.

Frodo: I WILL TAKE IT!

Elrond: Ok take it.

Boromir: But you won't give it to me?

Gandalf: Boromir sit! Don't make me tell you again. I'll make you my punching bag like I did to your father.

[Boromir sits. Random Elves, Dwarves, and Men, look on and nod their heads in approval.]

Stay tuned for the forming of the fellowship, coming soon.

Last edited by Boromir88; 12-10-2004 at 02:13 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote