View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #155
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I mean, I should have something useful to say this hour, but I don't, because our moddess doesn't apparently think it's necessary, and my hour two dream decided to quit.

Oh yeah, and Nogrod pm'd me when he left, apparently trying to get me worried about Mac and complaining about how people didn't notice his clever hints. Seems his post before dawn was supposed to illustrate his uncertainty that he would survive, and his odd remarks about Inzil were supposed to point toward it.

Lottie was my dream last hour, and I don't know anything because our moddess is busy. Nog's comment about Mac could easily be a double bluff but I suspect Mac is innocent and it just amused Nog to mention him in particular, and Shasta's confusion when he joined us looks innocent as well: Steve or Lottie, then.

You know, if I was the remaining committee member this would be brilliant - wish I was.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote