View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #129
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
There's very little to go on, but for the people that are still alive and posting:

Rikae - Herself, as ever, but no inclination either way.
Dun - Well, he essentially killed us a wolf, so I'm going to treat him as innocent for now at least.
Nog - Makes me uncomfortable. Some of his points seem a little bit stretched and assumptive, which are words I'd never think I'd use to describe him in a game. Also, the way he pushed the idea that the wolves might not know each other quite strongly seems bad. I mean, to have that sort of certainty would suggest that either he was a wolf that had information that this was a case, or it wasn't the case but he checked the rules carefully to look for a loophole to exploit for his own ends.
Greenie - I did see Nog's point about her praise of Wilwa's play, though his actual accusatory posts seems pretty bad. She hasn't said enough at all.
Mac - I've never played with him so I have no idea about his style. But the Wilwa connection isn't looking that great.

The submarines (and disappearers):
Lottie - She responded to one comment, but that's it.
Shasta - Said he is around, but hasn't posted anything. Why not?

People I won't vote thisHour: Inzil, Rikae
Most suspicious: Nog
Need to get out of the shadows or we should get rid of them: Shasta, Lottie

edit: x-ed with everything after Rikae's #111