View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #717
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Mithalwen

"I beg your pardon, I did not mean to startle you", the elf smiled at the hobbit. "I was wondering if it would be possible to order some food - just some bread and cheese maybe or cold meats and wine for the four of us - I have heard of your trouble - I realise now that that was the reason for the commotion when we arrived - and would not wish put you to difficulty. And when we have eaten perhaps we might be able to help look? I heard a search party has been sent out already but if there is anything we might do ...?" Mithalwen trailed off wondering if there really was... she could spread the word among the travelling companies but would they have anything suspicious in the behaviour of hobbits when so many of them already regarded them as strange folk. But the Innkeeper seemed so agitated she felt she couldn't stand idly by. Sharp senses and swift feet might be of some service.

Carantilion

"What is taking her so long?" wondered the elf boy as he watched his aunt's silver head lowered in conversation with Dick. "Gossiping no doubt ... Mithalwen always wants to know stuff"

"So do you!" countered his twin.

Carantilion grinned "Family trait then! So Idhreniel ...did you travel here all alone?" He was quite impressed by the thought having spent virtually every hour of his life with his twin the idea of being alone so long was almost unimaginable.