View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:11 PM   #710
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Carantilion

Cir had recognised the speaker but was no more sure of her name than she was of theirs. An elf of rivendell indeed but sufficiently older than the twins for their paths not to have crossed.

Determined to prove to his aunt that he could behave properly, the boy rose to his feet and greeted Idhreniel formally in the manner of their folk before introducing himself.

"I think you know us from Rivendell, my name is Carantilion Laicirith and this is my sister Enpauriel Laicirith but we both get called Cir. Our father Gilthalion is a smith there. This is our aunt, Mithalwen - we are on our way to Mithlond, to stay for a while." Carantilion decided not to explain further for now... if by some miracle their misdeeds were not known to all at Rivendell (which was the impression he had from his father's reproaches) there was no need to mention them.

"Will you join us? - I'm sorry I don't know your name " he enquired, while his aunt and sister smiled in welcome and made room at their little table.

Last edited by Mithalwen; 09-15-2009 at 11:11 AM.