View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 01:48 PM   #379
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria
Arry--Since this is the case, how are they to ever meet up with us? We would continuously be a day and a half ahead of them. We can only stay in Leod's and Athwen's village till morning, I'm sure that the both of them would not want to stay any longer than that. We would have to set off again. Would we set up camp somewhere and wait? I'm sure that Leod and(especially)Athwen would want to get as far away from the village and any other possible encounters with more orcs there. So that would take us further away from the Bregowarians. Any ideas....

What if we chump a day and a half in two posts? we got across the river and traveled for half a day. Stopped for the night and that's post one. We got out of bed, traveled for the whole day and reached the village before nightfall that's post two.... just find a reason to stay around for one more day (praying for the deceased ones?) and we'll meet up just there.

Edit: Actually if we do it that way we could see the fire from afar during the night and arrive at the city... while you sleep? maybe find each other the following morning.

Last edited by Farael; 03-11-2006 at 01:52 PM.