View Single Post
Old 06-07-2003, 12:08 AM   #310
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Beruthiel, believe me, you haven't seen how much I go on about Matrix off of this forum... the least I could do was include it in my signature and a few other things *looks pointedly down at location* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And those were two of the quotes I love... plus they fit me perfectly, especially the first one. I like yours too...
Quote:
You have to let it all go Neo. Fear, doubt and disbelief.
Free Your Mind
...I wonder why. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Oddwen... yours is hilarious:
Quote:
Wake up, Alice. The Downs has you. Knock knock...why did the oliphaunt cross the road?
Wave bye-bye to Boromir the Disco Squid, because I am eating him as we speak! Eew, that came out funny.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

By the way, about the Morpheus quote... I liked that it was so un-Morpheus, and because it's a beautiful quote, so I chose it. And that's funny, I'm not sure I did hear him swear in the movies... but if I did, would I really post it in my sig? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quote:
Instead of being paraniod, I choose to be an inverse paranoid, I am totaly convinced that everyone is out to make me happy!
Wish I were one [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

~Menelien

[ June 07, 2003: Message edited by: GaladrieloftheOlden ]