View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 05:00 AM   #1175
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eodwine

Saeryn got up and did not say a word, not even to excuse herself. That was not quite right. But then, this was an odd situation. She was probably just taking care of nature's course. What was that row going on by Léof? Who was that drunkard? Eodwine figured that he would find out soon enough. He felt weary.

Now why was Saeryn going out that way? The latrines were the other direction. Eodwine shrugged. Leave well enough alone, she'll be fine, he told himself.

Harreld & Garreth

"Lucky for that Scyrr that Coenred took a hand," Garreth mumbled to Harreld. Harreld just rolled his eyes.

“Well,” said Léof, “I guess that Scyrr pretty well just proved my point... looks like the riders still aren't too happy with me.” He paused. "Or you either, now," he said to Quin. "I hope they won't cause trouble for you."

"You shouldn't take that kind of talk from them," said Crabannan. "It gives them ideas, and that lot already think they're above the rest of us."

"What's all this bother about them or us?" asked Garreth. "The sooner every man gets over it, the better off we'll be. Now, the real 'them' to watch out for is those women!" He nodded meaningfully toward the kitchens. "Don't trust a one of 'em, I say."

"Garreth," said Harreld, "shut up. You're as bad as Scyrr in your own way."

Falco

Big People just seemed not to notice him, including this here Nydfara. Of course, the man was clearly distracted by what they both had heard just outside.

"Dropping eaves, are you, Nydfara?" he said.

The Man looked down suddenly, noticing him for the first time.

"Maybe you and I might lend the Lady Saeryn a hand if trouble starts, if you take my meaning."