View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:03 PM   #175
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
To be honest I have no understanding for the RL is more important than WW atitude. If RL was so Important you should not have signed up, I can understand that RL obligations get in the way, but one cannot expect to get special treatment because of it.

Also it is weird that it is us who is the culprits. . .it was not us who chose to take that sleeping pill, if it ment such a difference, then maybe you should not have taken it before writting a post ? (just a thought)
I'm not asking for special treatment, but RL should be taken into consideration...for everyone. I don't not post intentionally. When I have something to say, I say it. And I signed up for this game because I do have time to play...but still, don't expect me to lose sleep over it! And does the latter have any relevance to WW? I would've gone to sleep regardless; it was late and I had to get to bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Anyways don't you think I was disappointet when I found your teeth imbeded in my throat last game, after I had given you the benifit of the doubt?
I would be lying if I said that I did not long to place a rusty brie smelling knife in your back!
You don't have to throw that in my face because I honestly did feel bad about it. But I plead for my life not to manipulate you, but to save myself. I was desperate to stay alive so I could redeem myself and not let down my team. I wasn't just gonna confess because everyone suspected me. What would you have done in that situation?