View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 11:20 AM   #10
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
If you can call that "Haradric". Carl F. Salo's purported work on that so-called language is a disgrace. Carl, if that's even his real name, should be shot into Anor (I'm using the Westron so you know how much of a scholar I am) alongside Kuruharan; you can learn more about proper Tolkienian Haradric by typing "Can you show me Suladân in 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War'?" into Ask Jeeves. (I don't use G**gle ever since I saw them running adverts for Kuruharan's traversity.)

- O-A S-P TS
The learned reviewer is evidently unaware that deep in the bowels of Marquette University a recent document has been discovered bearing Tolkien's handwriting and the almost illegible title (in pencil) of "On Harad."

In this essay Tolkien extensively sketched out the various languages and cultures of Harad.

We were given exclusive access to this document in the development of the show.