View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 06:25 PM   #28
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Cloud Hicklin View Post
PS They claim to be advised in this project by “Tolkien scholars.” To which my reaction is similar to that of Indiana Jones when told the Ark would be examined by “top men”….

Who?

Which Tolkien scholars? I know who pretty much all if the reputable ones are, and to my knowledge none of them has touched this thing - except Shippey, who quit or was fired within just a few weeks.
I was going to say, Shippey leaving (or being fired, depending on whether you believe he kept complaining the show runners were "polluting the lore") is certainly an ominous tell as to the nature of this cluster****. Of course, one only has to watch a few minutes of the trailers to see the inanity already bubbling over.