View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 12:08 AM   #294
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
You'd say I'm probably too intrigued that we may hopefully get a character, Sauron, in this series. I mean making the actual character, depicting his story and his "fall," not just a flaming eyeball.
I think that is absolutely inescapable. How could they do it without him? (Don't answer that.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Murry View Post
I forgot how to do links, so I'll just post the Internet Address of a web site named "Looper" where an article entitled "Amazon's Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power Character Posters Are Extremely Revealing" appeared. The article appears with the date February 3, 2022.

https://www.looper.com/756872/amazon...&utm_content=3

I have no idea what to say about this but would find the opinions of others here of interest.
I'm glad it didn't turn out to be what I was afraid it would be when I read that headline.