View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 07:28 AM   #293
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
And another video:

Galadriel's Lament: Remastered Edition

Complete to the present, and I've extended a couple of the opening slides to reserve the spaces for the other backdrops (I anticipate at least two: the outside of Tol Sirion, and a Valinorean interior).

I also have Sauron drawn, and I think I did most of the animations for the Duel, so might be able to finalise that one tonight as well. Then I'll need to draw... either Beren and the Faithful, or Amarie, depending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Oooohh! That makes sense!

I thought about Tirion, but discarded it as a possibility just cause I don't normally imagine it in Feanorian colours. The tower does look very elegant, so I thought it can't really be the fortress-like Formenos, or Himring or any other ME Feanorian structures. But I was fixated on the colours. And it does look a bit scary. Though, I suppose, being robbed of other forms of lighting except for angry torches, Mindon would unintentionally acquire the red and black, and the scariness too. Which is again even more fitting than I realized initially when I thought it was just a Feanor-themed tower.
Yeah, I figure it's a white tower under a Shadow, lit only by burning torches (including some inside). But it also works as a generic Hey, These Guys Aren't Nice backdrop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Absolutely! Will do, erm, for sure before the weekend is out, and hopefully earlier. I will need to catch a good voice day, is all. Maybe we can keep some of your recordings in whichever voice too, so that there is a deeper voice as well. Whatever you think sounds better. I'll send you 5 anyways to choose from.
I probably will (so you can stop at three if you want); I've deliberately kept them separate so I can choose which to remove.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote