View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #32
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I spent an hour on a post where I went through all the posts thus far! And I mis- typed and it's all gone. There are no words for how I feel that I can use on a family site.

So to sum up what I spent my life typing...

Rikae and Sally need to state their reasons against Pitch (and Skip in Sally's case) They made no promise to return or even explain it as a knee jerk reaction like Lottie did. A flimsy reason would do this early in game. "I suspect Kit because she drinks ginger ale." Rikae's said nothing else, but Sally has. I don't like the fact Sally has popped in a few times, but not actually said anything or promised anything for when RL allows her to contribute. I can't cast too much suspicion on her, but I'm watching her.

Pitch talks a lot in regards to suggestions made by others. Yet he has yet to really provide his own feedback. That's a little unsettling. [/serious]

So this game, based on what I've read so far, one or all of the following will happen:
-Eomer, Agan, Shasta, Pitch, Boro, Wilwa, Sally, or myself will be accused, possibly killed, based on meta game or personal vendettas
-A joke will become evidence, death follows
-One wolf will lead the bandwagon against an innocent, one will lynch a fellow wolf, or one may possibly dance on town corpses
-I will drink heavily and cry
[/shenanigans and joke]