View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:24 AM   #2279
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wow, the trial turned out different than I imagined it. Where was Aedre? Where were the witnesses? One man jury and prosecutor and the accused is also the defendant. It was more of a show, it was already clear that Javan was going to be guilty all that needed to be found out was what on. Should not Aedre also share in a punishment for not behaving lady like? In this case I find Athanar's iron fisted rule to be anything but compassionate or fair.

I do not find humiliation in-front of the entire hall to be a better punishment than a good swat and the bottom. The verdict was a clever and just one, but I think since the offense was private, Thornden, Wynflaed, and Athanar should have done it in private and not make a "trial" out of it.

Love the writing, but disagree with the outcome. Now you know where I am coming from.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 12-29-2009 at 11:27 AM.