View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #2267
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I really do want to post, but every time I sit down to, Mom calls me away. I'll see if I can do something tonight....but we've got family here, so I don't know if I'll be able to.
Don't feel rushed!

Btw. a question for everyone: do you feel that the way I keep pressing you to roll things forwards is like pressurising you writers over the top or am I too slow in calling for the advancement of the storyline?

I mean it's hard to say from my own perspective which way it is.

So do you wish for more easy time or more strict deadlines? The RL sure is an issue and holidays - *theBostonMootCough* - do play a part... but anyway.

I'm probably sending the hearing or Javan in 24 hours so anything you might like to post before that should be done before that. Unless there are posts that require answers & postponing the one we have done...

(=You can change the way things will go, anyone! Don't forget it. I mean even if some of us plan a few things in here every now or then, anyone can change the course of things by her/his posting... so do not fear of messing around, but do it!)