View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 09:51 PM   #2130
Larien Telemnar
Wight

Larien Telemnar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Larien Telemnar Send a message via MSN to Larien Telemnar Send a message via Yahoo to Larien Telemnar
Larien welcomes the company

Larien looked up in surprise to see a man standing before her.
'Would you mind if I joined you, my Lady? It would be an honour'. He bowed, smiled, and waited for her answer. For a moment Larien was speachless. Aparently this stranger wished to sit with her. What was it about the Shire that people were so friendly to her, an Elven-raised Halfling who was running from her past? Why weren't people more suspiscious, even travelers like this man.

She realized that she couldn't leave this man standing before her all day, so she rose and curtseyed.

She smiled up at him. 'Yes please join me, Sir. I would be happy to share my table.' She indicated the chair oposite her and sat down once more.

She could tell from his attire that he was a traveller, and a man of Rohan. Curiosity drowned out her own cautious nature, so she decided to make conversation.

'From whence do you come, Sir, if you don't mind my asking. You are man of Rohan, if I am not mistaken, and that is a place far off from this.'